Go! Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Go! Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open to all current holders of a Passport who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry and are able to travel to Argentina. Passport must be valid at least through January 1, 2016. Entrants must have a valid email address and LinkedIn profile. Entrants must be actively employed and receive the referral of an actively employed Manager (whom the Entrant reports to directly via formal reporting relationship) at the Entrant's same employer, who also has a valid email address and LinkedIn profile. Employees of Virtuali, Inc. ("Main Sponsor") and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Eligibility is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Main Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning the Promotion is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists primarily of an essay contest (the "Contest"), in addition to answers to Entrant's questions that may not be in essay form and the recommendation of the Entrant's direct Manager.
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on March 9, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 9, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Main Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, Entrant must submit their valid LinkedIn profile via the official contest page (http://govirtuali.com/engage).
Limit: Each Entrant is eligible for one (1) Contest entry during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's application and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Contest. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Main Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Contest registrations and submissions, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The "Authorized Account Holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
4. Contest Winner Selection: Main Sponsor will serve as the judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Contest: Main Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") from all eligible entries on or around October 10, 2014.
5. ALL POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. MAIN SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit") (except where prohibited), which must be received by Main Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Main Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules.
7. Prizes: (A) Contest Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize Winner will receive complimentary enrollment in the September 28, 2015 to November 6, 2015 Go! program including but not limited to the following: (i) individual leadership assessment, 360-feedback and one (1) sixty minute 1:1 coaching session (conducted virtually); (ii) approximately twenty (20) hours of instruction/content related to team leadership (conducted virtually); (iii) fifteen (15) days of global immersion in Buenos Aires, which includes but is not limited to approximately eight (8) hours of business school coursework at IAE Business School, visits to local companies, attendance at speaking events and other networking events; (iv) luxury apartment accommodation for fifteen (15) days in Buenos Aires; (v) access to a shared office space; (vi) round trip airport transportation from Ezeiza International Airport (EZE) in Buenos Aires to the city center; and (vii) inclusion in Virtuali's alumni program. The Entrant, their employer, or other delegate will be responsible for round-trip airfare to and from Buenos Aires or any and all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including, but not limited to any immigration or visa fees or requirements.
If the fall 2015 Go! program is cancelled or delayed for any reason, at the discretion of the Main Sponsor, the Grand Prize Winner will receive a voucher for participation in a future Go! program. No cash equivalent will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner or any related parties, except as provided herein at the Main Sponsor's sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize package as described: $7,500.
Main Sponsor will make no refund or compensation in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or other dependency to participation in the Go! program. Exact accommodations in Buenos Aires are subject to availability. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the Grand Prize Winner. Travel package does not include any gratuities, food, alcohol and other beverage charges or items of a personal nature. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize, including, but not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages. Main Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, Grand Prize Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Virtuali, Inc., and its respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as the company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Grand Prize Winner's consent to Main Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, or for any other reason determined to be pertinent by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Main Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Main Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion or any part of it. For any reason, Main Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to select a Grand Prize Winner from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York, New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions that may require registration. By entering any promotion, including but not limited to the Go! Giveaway, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the promotion. If you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the promotion's official rules, such as on a winners list.
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
14. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Go! Giveaway - Official Rules, Virtuali, Inc., 236 W. 10th St. #10, New York, NY 10014 prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
15. Main Sponsor: Virtuali, Inc., 236 W. 10th St. #10, New York, NY 10014